Ahmedabad Traffic Trust Recruitment Notification for Traffic Brigade 700 Vacancies actptrbrecuitments.com, The Ahmedabad Traffic Trust (ATF), Ahmedabad has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for Traffic Brigade Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply Online at actptrbrecuitments.com. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Traffic Brigade Volunteer
- Male: 469 Posts
- Female : 231 Posts
Total Posts : 700
Applicant should have studied Std. 09 or above.
Standards for Traffic Brigade Jawans
- The applicant should be a resident of Ahmedabad city (a student residing in a hostel will be considered a resident of Ahmedabad.
- Height For Male : 5 foot and 6 Inch
- Height For Female : 5 foot
- Activated by NCC, NSS, RSP, Home Guard, Gram Rakshak Dal etc. Preference will be given to those who have participated in district / university level competitions in sports or have knowledge of computer and driving.
Physical Ability Test
- Men: 800m Running (190 seconds), ૧૦ દંડ અથવા ૦૬ પુલઅપ્સ
- Women: 400m Running (105 seconds)
Not Mentioned in Advertisement
The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 35 years at the time of selection.
Not Mentioned in Advertisement
Understanding the selection process
|(1)||As a traffic brigade volunteer, a young person wishing to serve subject to conditions will have to go through a process of physical fitness test, personal interview and character verification and medical check-up prescribed for his / her selection process.|
|(2)||The prescribed form for joining as a traffic brigade volunteer has to be filled online.|
|[A]||A copy of the proof of the following details should be enclosed with the form.|
– Residence Proof (laitabila / gesabila / card / driving license / voter card in any A / hostelama being vidhabhyasa claimant hostel fee receipt for the warden / rector by the issuance of certificates
of markasitani copy is passed – final exam
– school living certificate copy
– NCC, Copy of his certificate if he has participated in NSS, RSP, Sports
– Retired Soldier / Army Officer Certificate of Soldier Welfare Board or Certificate regarding their service
– Candidates who have reached for personal interview in the selection process of Police / Paramilitary / Military Force Copy of Collator in this regard
|[B]||-It is mandatory to fill all the details in the application form. An application with incomplete documents will not be considered valid.|
|[C]||-Filling the application form from 23/08/2021. Must be filled online by 05/09/2021.|
|[D]||-Applicants whose application has been accepted will be notified from the phone number (SMS) written in the form to be present for the physical fitness test on the due date and time.|
|[E]||– Candidates who pass the Physical Ability Test will be informed before the Selection Committee on the day fixed for it for written, oral interview online and on the phone number written in the form (SMS). Those who have been selected for the interview will have to bring all their original documents with them at the time of the interview.|
|[F]||-General knowledge questions will be asked to the candidates who have passed the physical ability test and are eligible for interview.|
|[G]||-A final selection will be made by the police department after verification of the character of the selected candidate after physical fitness test and interview. The selected candidate will have to give a written undertaking that there is no objection to the observance of the rules and code of conduct for the traffic brigade as well as the training allowance or honorarium received through the trust. Only after this guarantee will he be given regular training for the traffic brigade. Candidates who successfully complete the traffic brigade training will be allotted an identity card and the prescribed uniform. In this way, the final selected candidate will be selected by the trust from Traffic Police Ahmedabad Muni. Corpo. Or else will be sent for service as a traffic regulation assistant as required. An honorarium will be paid by the trust for this service.|
|[H]||-Selected candidates will be given a separate understanding of the rules of this honorary service. The trust will have full power to change these rules. As well as that every goer will have to follow it.|
|[I]||-Traffic brigade volunteer will have full authority to make changes in the selection process by the trust for administrative reasons and the applicant will have to go through the selection process accordingly.|
|[J]||– Physical Ability Test of Traffic Brigade Volunteers Dat. Will start at Candidates who need to change the date of physical fitness test due to educational or health related problem should report to the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Traffic Administration, Traffic Branch, Ahmedabad city along with the evidence.|
|[K]||-If not enough candidates are found in the recruitment process, get the list of retired Army personnel from the Soldier Welfare Board or get the list of candidates who have reached the interview before in the recruitment process of Police Lokrakshak, PSE, Paramilitary Forces, Home Guard. Among the candidates included, the traffic brigade volunteers can be selected as per the need by conducting personal interviews of the candidates who want to join this honorary service.|
|[L]||-This selection process has been started to meet the number of traffic brigade volunteers determined to keep the traffic system in proportion to the population. If a suitable number of suitable candidates is not found then the option of re-recruitment can be considered.|
|[M]||-If any concealment or misleading result during the recruitment process will result in disqualification of the candidate at any stage.|
Standards for Traffic Brigade Jawans
|[A]||The applicant should be a resident of Ahmedabad city (a student residing in a hostel will be considered a resident of Ahmedabad.|
|[B]||Applicant should have studied Std. 09 or above.|
|[C]||The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 35 years at the time of selection|
|[E]||Height should not be 5 feet and 3 inches for men and 5 feet for women.|
|[F]||Activated by NCC, NSS, RSP, Home Guard, Gram Rakshak Dal etc. Preference will be given to those who have participated in district / university level competitions in sports or have knowledge of computer and driving.|
|Physical Ability Test||Men: 200m (150 seconds), 10 penalties or 06 pullups|
Women: 200m (102 seconds)
How to Apply
- The Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Visit Official Website : actptrbrecuitments.com
- Then, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria.
- If you Are Eligible for Desired Post You Can Apply Online.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Reference.
For detailed information, Application form, Fee, Education Qualifications and other terms and conditions kindly visit Official website www.actptrbrecuitments.comAhmedabad Traffic Trust Recruitment 2021丨Ahmedabad Traffic Trust has published Advertisement for Traffic Brigade Post Recruitment. You can can Find there Details as Age limit, How can apply, Selection Process, Salary, Last date apply, Important Link and Other wise Information Check