Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) (GSECL Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Apprentice Posts Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Online Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates.
GSECL Recruitment 2022
Job Details GSECL Recruitment 2022:
- Apprentice Posts
|Name Of Position||Number Of Vacancies|
|1. Fitter||100 Posts|
|2. Machinist||10 Posts|
|3. Electrician||70 Posts|
|4. Wireman||20 Posts|
|5. Instrument Mechanic||20 Posts|
|6. Turner||10 Posts|
|7. PASA||30 Posts|
|8. Electronic Mechanic||05 Posts|
|9. Plumber||05 Posts|
|10. Welder||20 Posts|
|11. Lineman||20 Posts|
Total No. of Posts:
Eligibility Criteria GSECL Recruitment 2022:
- Educational Qualification:
- S.S.C. Pass, National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) under I.T.I. in related trades pass.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- 18 to 25 years (reserved caste and women candidates will be given a relaxation of five years).
- The stipend will be paid as per the government’s norms.
- Candidates belonging to reserved castes will have to give a caste certificate.
- SEBC candidates must produce a recent non-creamy layer certificate.
- As per the Department of Energy and Petrochemicals Resolution No. GUV-14-2019-1079-6 dated.07/04/201, only candidates with disabilities of Acid Attack Victim (AAV) and Special Learning Disability (SLD) shall be eligible for the post.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates will have to register themselves at the first (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org).
- After registration, the candidate should submit his eligibility certificates such as Standard-10 and ITI.
- (NCVT) pass mark sheet, school leaving certificate, caste certificate if you want to file nomination against the reserved seat, and certificate of the non-creamy layer in the case of SEBC candidate and print out of his profile after registration.
- 09/12/2022 Will have to be sent either by post or in person.
- The online registration number will have to be mandatorily written in the application form.
- Applications without registration numbers and incomplete details will be eligible for cancellation.
To apply Online follow the step mentioned under GSECL Recruitment 2022:
1. Candidate has to create a complete profile of self on https://apprenticeshipindia.org portal by uploading ITI All Semester Mark sheet, 10th/12th Standard Mark Sheets, *AADHAR Card, *School Leaving Certificate. Candidates should take due care while creating a profile and entering their name, it must be as per School Leaving Certificate (SLC).
2. To apply for an apprenticeship login → Dashboard → Apprentice opportunity (Type ” GSECL:TPS:WANAKBORI ” In [Search By Establishment Name → Find your trade and click on [ Apply ].
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying for GSECL Recruitment 2022
Job Advertisement: Click Here