Gujarat Biotechnology University invites online applications from eligible candidates for the Registrar / Deputy Registrar / Assistant Registrar / Librarian / System Analyst/ Accountant / Lab Technician / Office Assistant positions : Gujarat Biotechnology University (GBU) is a State University established under the Gujarat Biotechnology University Act, 2018. In a unique collaboration with world-leading University of Edinburgh, GBU will place excellence and innovation at its core to deliver biotechnology solutions for society’s needs. GBU invites online applications from the eligible candidates for various administrative posts.
Job Details : 29 Posts
- Registrar : 1 post
- Deputy Registrar : 3 post
- Assistant Registrar : 2 post
- Librarian : 1 post
- System Analyst : 1 post
- Accountant : 2 post
- Lab Technician : 9 post
- Office Assistant : 10 post
Education Qualifications :
- a) Master’s Degree in biological sciences with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale
- wherever grading system is followed.
- b) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of
- service in the Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR
- c) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other Institutions of higher education, OR
- d) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Deputy Registrar
- a) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed
- b) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 10 and above with experience in educational administration, OR
- c) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education, OR
- d) 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent post
- Assistant Registrar Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- i) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point -scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- ii) At least five years as a Librarian or Assistant librarian in University Library/College/ Government library
- Desirable: Exposure to online library management system
- System Analyst
- (i) A B.E. / B. Tech. degree in Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University.
- (ii) A minimum of three years of Data Centre experience
- a) A second class degree in Bachelor of Science in Mathematics or Statistics or Bachelor of Arts in Statistics or Economics or Mathematics, as a principal subject.
- Lab Technician
- First Class M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Instrumentation OR First Class B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Instrumentation with minimum five years of working and maintenance experience of sophisticated scientific Instruments in the Laboratory. Desirable: Strong background in Chemistry/ Life Sciences/Environmental Science/ Instrumentation, data acquisition systems and computers. Ability to handle repairing and maintenance work of the instruments.
- Office Assistant
- a) Have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by a Secondary or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. b) have a speed of not less than 5000 key Depressions with accuracy per hour for data entry work in English and Gujarati
How to apply
- For filling up the application form, visit the University website www.gbu.edu.in
- No hard copy of applications or any other documents shall be accepted, all the
- Online Application Starting Date 12 July 2021
- Online Application Last Date 31 July 2021
Important Links :
Advertisement : Download
More Details : View Here