Vhali Dikri Yojana : Applications / Registration Forms for Vahli Dikri Yojana Online are being invited by the Government of Gujarat online or from Application Form PDF, under the Gujarat Vahli Dikari Yojna by the Government, the assistance amount of more than one lakh rupees to the state (+ 1 lakh) will provide girls to get higher education and to get them married. You can direct Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form PDF Download 2022-23 to apply in the scheme from here and after that fill and submit this application form. Can get it done and can take advantage of the assistance amount given under the scheme.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
The Government of Gujarat has taken various steps and measures for the empowerment, safety, healthcare, and education of the women of the state. Launched on 2nd August 2019, Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana is an effort of the state government towards the same.
Vahali Dikri Yojana is a flagship program to support the daughters of the state at every step of their lives. Under the scheme, monetary benefits are granted to the beneficiaries for education and marriage. The scheme envisions ensuring a bright and promising future for the females of the state.
Gujarat vhali Dikri Yojana is a women empowerment scheme to benefit the daughters of the state. This scheme helps these girls financially to pursue their schooling and higher education. Also, he provides some funds for their wedding. The scheme envisages ensuring a bright and promising future for the daughters of the state.
An annual budget of Rs. 133 crore has been set for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana by the state government. The scheme is monitored and regulated by the Women and Child Development Department, Government of Gujarat.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
|Gujarat Govt Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Vahli Dikri Yojana (વહાલી દિકરી યોજના)
|2nd August 2019
|CM, Sh. Vijay Rupani
|Government of Gujarat
|Women and Child Development Department
|Girls of the state
|To educate the girl child and assure a bright future for them
|Relevant financial assistance for school/ higher education and marriage
|To be Announced (check info at: gujaratindia.gov.in)
Objectives of the Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
Provided are the major objectives of the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana. Check below.
- Women Empowerment.
- Encourage girls to continue to acquire education.
- Reduction in the girls dropout rates from the schools.
- Improve the sex ration across the state.
Benefits of the Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
As mentioned earlier, monetary benefits are served to the eligible beneficiaries under the Vahli Dikri Scheme of Gujarat. The details regarding the same have been mentioned below.
- For the girls entering 1st class, financial aid of Rs. 4000 will be provided to the parents of the child.
- For the girls entering 9th class, financial aid of Rs. 6000 will be given.
- At attaining the age of 18 years, Rs. 1 lakh will be granted to the girl child for her higher education and marriage.
Provision of Rs.133-crore for a new scheme named ‘Vahali Dikri Yojana’ announced with an objective of improving girl child birth rate, strengthening socio-economic status of girls in the society, arrest their drop-out rate and prevent child marriages#GujaratBudget pic.twitter.com/Ndsu5Y5ee6— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) July 2, 2019
Apart from the above monetary benefits, the state has witnessed a rapid decline in the dropout rates of the girl students after 10th and 12th.
Who can apply for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana?
If you are a parent to a girl child in the state of Gujarat, you must go through the following eligibility standards so as to apply for the benefits of the Vahli Dikri Yojana.
- Firstly, the scheme is applicable only to the permanent residents of the Gujarat state.
- Only the first two girl children of a parent can avail of the scheme benefits.
- The net family income of the applicant must not exceed the value of Rs. 2 lacs.
- The applicant must possess an account in any recognized bank under his/ her name.
List of Documents Required
Below is the list of the essential documentation required to apply for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme.
- Childs Birth Certificate
- Parents ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Recent photographs
Application process to apply for Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
As of now, the Government of Gujarat has defined an offline application procedure to apply for the Vahli Dikri Yojana. The authrorities is also planning to digitalize the whole process by launching an online portal for the scheme. Details about the same will be uploaded here as soon as it is established. However, we have shared an expected procedure for the scheme application.
Online Application Procedure-
- Go to the official website of the Vahli Dikri Yojana Digital Gujarat .
- Search for the Gujarat Vahli Dikri application form.
- Fill in the particulars in the corresponding fields.
- Upload the scanned images of all the supporting documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Offline Application Procedure-
- Visit the District Officer of the Women and Child Development Department.
- Obtain a Gujarat Vahli Dikri Applictaion form from the conerned office.
- Mention your necessary details.
- Attach the self-attested copies of the required documents.
- Submit the same and receive an acknowledgment slip from the authorities.
The below-mentioned documents need to be submitted along with the application form to avail of the benefits of Vahli Dikri Yojana.
- Identity Proof: You can submit any of the document PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, etc for identity.
- Proof of Address: To proof of your address, submit anyone’s Aadhaar, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, etc.
- Income certificate
- Native documents
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- School Admission Documents / Final Examination Marks
- Adoption certificate of the guardian
- Bank account passbook
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
|Official Website of the Vahli Dikri Yojana
|Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
|Women and Child Development Department, Gujarat
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the implementing authority of the Gujarat Vahali Dikri Scheme?
Women and Child Development Department, Govt of Gujarat.
How will the allotted funds reach the beneficiaries under the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme?
The sanctioned amount under the Vahali Dikri Scheme will be transferred to the bank account of the applying parent.
What is the application fee for the Vahali Dikri Scheme in Gujarat?
There is no such defined application fee for the scheme.
What is the official website of the Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana?
As of now, no online portal of the Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme has been developed by the Gujarat govt