High Court of Gujarat Legal Assistant Recruitment
The High Court of Gujarat has Published Rojgar Samachar. High Court of Gujarat Legal Assistant Recruitment to the Post of Legal Assistant on the Establishment of the High Court of Gujarat Purely on Contract Basis. High Court of Gujarat Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 More Info has Mentioned Below.
Short Details of High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2022
|Job Organization’s Name||High Court of Gujarat|
|Name of Post||Legal Assistant|
|Total number of vacancies||28|
|Type of Jobs||Contract Basis|
|Job Category||HC Jobs|
|Process of applying (અરજી કરવાની પ્રક્રિયા)||Online @ojas|
|Post Date Published / Updated Date||9-12-2022|
High Court of Gujarat Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Details
The High Court of Gujarat invites On-line Applications from eligible Candidates with a Degree in Law, for fill up, 28 Vacancies for the posts of Legal Assistant, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, on a Fixed Remuneration of Rs.20,000/- p.m., purely on adhoc and contractual basis, initially for a period of 11 months, extendable on a periodical basis, up to a maximum period of 3 Years, subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice.
- Legal Assistant: 28 Vacancies
Duties and Responsibilities of Legal Assistant Jobs-
Legal Assistant shall assist the Hon’ble Judge in judicial as well as administrative work and in carrying out search and research in matters and on such legal issues as may be required by the Hon’ble Judge to whom he/she, is assigned.
His / Her duties shall include attending the Court, making notes, drafting of the memorandum, opinions, comments or monographs on such legal matters, and research from such material and sources as may be suggested by the Hon’ble Judge to whom he/she is assigned. He/She will also perform duties as & where directed by the High Court.
Eligibility Criteria Details
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council of the State (Provisionally enrolled shall also be eligible).
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
- Acquaintance of vernacular Language.
- A Candidate for Appointment to the said Post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the Last Date of submitting of ‘On-line Application, i.e. 31/12/2022, i.e. Candidates born between 31/12/1986 & 31/12/2004, shall be eligible to apply.
- The Candidates selected are presently entitled to draw a Fixed Remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- per month, as stipulated in the Legal Department’s Resolution No. HCT/102004/4015/D, dated 16/07/2018 of the Government of Gujarat.
- Written Test [Objective Type – MCQs] [100 Marks]
- Viva-voce Test [Oral Interview] [40 Marks]
High Court of Gujarat Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) – OMR Based: (Tentatively to be conducted on 22/01/2023)
The Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs), shall be conducted at Ahmedabad at the venue, as may be decided by the High Court, comprising of 100 Marks, of 2 hours duration, consisting of 100 – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark, with Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer.
The Language of the Question Paper of the Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) will be English.
The High Court of Gujarat Legal Assistant Syllabus for said Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs), shall be as follows :
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Computer Skills/Applications knowledge
- General I.Q. Test
Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview):
(Tentatively to be conducted in the Month of February – 2023)
- Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
- The suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, will be assessed on the basis of one’s Personality, Aptitude and Orientation, Computer Application Skills, Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Legal knowledge of candidates & Research ability, etc.
- For being eligible to be included in the Select List/Wait List, the candidate shall have to obtain minimum 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
- All Candidates shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.500/- plus the usual Bank Charges via “Print Application / Pay Fee” Button-through SBI e-Pay provided on the webpage of HC OJAS Portal.
- Payment Mode: Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline)
Steps to Fill up the High Court of Gujarat Legal Assistant Online Form 2023
Eligible candidates who fulfilling the criteria as per the notification or the Above Details can apply Online Through the Official Website @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- First of All, Applicants Need to Visit the Official Website at https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/
- Then Find Out the Recruitment Rules Section on the Gujarat High Court Website.
- Now You Can See Gujarat HC Legal Assistant Bharti Notification PDF and Download It.
- Read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions given in the Notification.
- Now, You Can Click on Apply Now Button.
- Now you are on the Online Application Procedure for Online Job Application System Portal
- then Register Your Self on the Official Website Or If You Are Already Registered then Login With Your ID and Password.
- Fill up the Required Personal, and Education Details
- Upload Required Document
- Pay the Application Fee Through Online/ Offline Mode
- Check Completed Details and Submit Application.
- After submitting download the Application PDF and Printout it for Future Ues.
Important Note: Candidates are requested to please check and confirm the above details before applying along with the official website and advertisement or notification.
|HC OJAS Gujarat Online Form Starting Date||15-12-2022|
|Date of Written Test|
(Objective Type – MCQs)
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||February – 2023|