PGVCL Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical) Recruitment 2021 : Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd. (PGVCL) published an official notification for Recruitment of Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical) posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc… You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
PGVCL Job details
- No. of posts: 49
- Name of posts: Vidhyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer – Electrical)
PGVCL Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
PGVCL Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Full time B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th & 8th semesters without ATKT.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
PGVCL Recruitment Age limit
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and For Reserved Category (ST/SC/EWS): 40 years on the date of advertisement. (18 / 08 / 2021)
PGVCL Recruitment Application fee
- Rs.500.00 for UR & EWS candidates & Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidates (including GST)
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written / Online Test as the case may be for selection.
PGVCL Syllabus for written exam:
- There will be 5 sections in multiple choice question paper:
- Section – I General Knowledge: 10%
- Section – II English Language: 10%
- Section – III Electrical Engineering*: 60%
- Section – IV Computer Knowledge: 10%
- Section – V Gujarati Language & Grammar: 10%
- Note: Section-III may include topics like:
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing etc.
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters.
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass etc.
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical Engineeringopics etc.
- Performance of line fault analysis.
- Measurement of Electrical Power.
- Functions of capacitors & reactors.
- Power Engineering.
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies.
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing.
- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by below mentioned link.
- Application start from: 18/08/2021 (started 10:30 AM)
- Last date for application: 07/09/2021 (till 11:59 PM)